Grow Your Brand Through Blog Placements, Reviews and Features.
Start Growing Your Brand Today!
The Digital Boost™ campaign provides everything you need in order to grow your brand and announce your latest project to the world. Campaign Benefits: - Guaranteed Blog Placement Reviews - Online Interview/Feature Outreach
- National Press Announcements - Social Media Strategies - Grow Your Brand Start Your Campaign Now! (Cancel anytime) Basic $243.50 /bi-weekly Standard $1,500 /month
We have two campaign levels to choose from.
Digital Boost™ Campaign Features:
1. Guaranteed Blog Placement Reviews
3. Digital OneSheet
4. Biography Review
5. One Press Release w/distribution
6. Brand Review
7. Social Media Guide
8. AMW Pro™ Access (resources)
9. Online Campaign Dashboard
The Campaign is Suitable for:
Bands and Musicians
Small Business Owners
Models, Fashion Designers
Authors, Self Publishers
Quality Services for over 20 years.Learn more ›
Review some of our past projectsExplore Now ›
Get Started Today, Pay Later!
No payments, No Interest for 6 Months*Apply Today ›
Get started right now!
We have two different campaign levels
Both from a theatrical/film background Doran Oppenheimer and Dan Asma come together as InFiction and phenomenal producers of electronica. Not your ordinary EDM duo, the Los Angeles based production team delivers a new experimental style of music reflective of their creative sound and diverse art form.
- InFiction's remix of David Bowie’s ‘Let’s Dance’ was selected as the soundtrack music for the 2014 KIA Cadenza TV commercial.
- AMW helped Infiction attract 10,000 new facebook followers from engaged fans in a span of just four weeks.
- Introduced the group to National and International publications for interview, review and feature placements.
Read Case Study
L.A.M.E. (Living at Maximum Elevation)
A new revolution has debuted in the South and its called L.A.M.E. (Living at Maximum Elevation). The emergence of upcoming stars Clifford Clements and Micheal Taylor unravels L.A.M.E.'s chart-topping potential and success as their single, "Giant Grapes and Astronauts" climbs national radio charts.
- AMW helped L.A.M.E. with a digital PR campaign that created buzz around their national promotional tour.
- Helped attract more than 9,000 new facebook fans in less than a month.
- Developed a new tour website with itinerary, biography and media integration.
Slam Dunking Skeleton creator Greg Speirs continues to celebrate Lithuanian basketball culture through Skullman t-shirt concept and The Other Dream Team, a sports and political documentary inspired by Lithuanians' experiences. Directed and produced by Marius Markevicius and Jon Weinbach.
- AMW worked with Greg Speirs for rebranding
- Customized PR campaign surrounding the release of Sundance Film Festival Documentary "The Other Dream Team".
- Redeveloped the official website and Greg Speirs professional profiles.
Kat Rodriguez is a singer, songwriter, and musician from the New York City area. As a saxophonist in Beyonce Knowles’ all female band, she has toured the world with one of the best, but is ready to step into the limelight and show the world what she is made of. Kat has feature solos on both “The Beyonce Experience” tour and the “I...Am” tour DVD’s, as well as numerous TV appearances which include: Oprah, Ellen DeGeneres, the Today Show and more.
- AMW wrote and distributed press releases through a large media network in support of Kat Rodriguez’s debut album “Mockery”.
- Redesigned social media pages, scheduled interviews and prepared album for release/digitial distribution in the iTunes store, Amazon, Spotify.
Read Case Study
Start In 3 Easy Steps
1. Sign up
Select your plan above.
eSign the service agreement.
3. Upload files
Share project info in Dashboard.
Selected Media Network
The Miami Herald
2 Dope Boyz
The Washington Times