Thank you for your interest in working with us
Working for AMW
AMW Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment decisions based on race, color, religion, political affiliation, martial status, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other similar discriminatory basis.
We seek highly motivated candidates who have some exposure to the entertainment industry and are looking to work in a competitive environment. We work to maintain a corporate culture, which reflects our values of high ethical standards, reliability and professionalism.
Thank you for your interest in our internship programs. This overview contains important details about our Internship programs and its requirements. Please review the following in respect to the position you are applying for as you'll need to meet its criteria before proceeding. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter who works well independently.
- Timely, reliable and very-well organized.
- Project management and multi-tasking skills.
- Confident team player whose not easily intimidated.
- Work remotely and on-location as needed.
- Self-reliant, creative individuals are ideal.
Flex time and remote days
Bonuses and commissions
Special event invites
Fun work environment
Nightlife events & dinners
Pilates and gym passses
Coffee and healthy snacks