We often hear the phrase, “I don’t have a website or Twitter account but everything has been good so far – I don’t think it’s important right now.” Okay, so if it’s not important right now, then when?! And, if you’re doing well now, think about how much better off you’d be with additional sales if you had an online presence. Right?
When it comes to marketing your company, its product or services an online presence is a key element in the success of your brand. It not only gives your company an identity but also allows new and existing customers a chance to check you out. You’re allowing them into your world, showing them what you have to offer and how it benefits them while allowing the opportunity to connect with you.
There was a time when the only resources available for interaction with a company was to dial that 1-800 for “welcoming” customer comments, feedback or to process a refund. There’s also that let’s us know how our food’s tasting? sticker on the fast food drive-thru windows. Even though both methods are dated, companies who implement them are transitioning into gathering vital consumer input via the Internet, thus the online presence.
Six Reasons Why Your Company Needs an Online Presence
– Instantly show the world what you have to offer without going anywhere
– To welcome customer interaction and feedback
– Engage in social media platforms to reach your target market
– Establish a brand identity and company culture
– Let people know what’s going on with your company (interaction through social media campaigns)
– For those who do Due Diligence (The first thing people do these days is Google a company, etc prior to spending their money)